[Users] OpenVZ specific patchset

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Mon Dec 10 05:44:00 EST 2007

> Hello all.
>
> I'm wondering here I can obtain or generate OpenVZ specific patches,
> especially for 2.6.22, that don't include bug fixes to main kernel. I
> would like to test it on Ubuntu Gutsy, and use it. It would be very
> appreciate if there is way to get it from OpenVZ git tree. Thanks.

You can try to apply ignoring hunks which patch reports to be already applied.
After that save that patch and apply incremental OVZ patches on top after that
(interdiff -p1 patch-ovz003 patch-ovz005 > incremental-ovz-003-005-patch).

Also please note that this is a development branch kernel, so it can be
not that stable for production use. Our main target now is 2.6.24 kernel for coming
Ubuntu server (TLS).

Thanks,
Kirill