[Users] error using vi in VE but no beans?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Aug 27 12:14:08 EDT 2007

Since we're on the topic, I thought I'd pipe up for Steve's benefit
about a small matter which I found baffling for a few days...

If you run "df -k" in a VE, you will often get a different answer than
vzquota. This is because vzquota doesn't keep to-the-moment statistics
in its cache file. You must run "vzquota stat VEID" in order to have the
cache updated; then vzquota will report the correct usage. This is in
the Wiki, but I thought to save you some time. :)

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA