[Users] OpenVZ and the Ubuntu Upstart init daemon

Daniel Pittman daniel at rimspace.net
Sun Apr 8 01:25:19 EDT 2007

"Stephen Fletcher" <fletch at cisco.com> writes:

G'day Stephen.

First of all: since this question isn't even vaguely related to problems
with Ubuntu Upstart and OpenVZ it would have been polite to start a new
thread.

Even if you had bothered to change the subject line there are a bunch of
internal headers your mail client inserts that tell other mail software
what you replied to.

As a result of this your message was specifically highlighted to me as
part of a response to my post -- and being irritated because it has
nothing to do with the subject at hand doesn't incline people to help
you very much. :/

Regards,
        Daniel
--
Digital Infrastructure Solutions -- making IT simple, stable and secure
Phone: 0401 155 707        email: contact at digital-infrastructure.com.au
                 http://digital-infrastructure.com.au/