[Users] ovzkernel-023stab030

Dmitry Mishin dim at openvz.org
Thu Oct 19 06:46:34 EDT 2006

> ovzkernel-023stab030.1-smp.img is better - it trying to start, but can't
> find my AIC9410 (RadHat adp94xx driver).
> i'm trying to rebuild it (from src.rpm) with my own driver, but there
> too many warnings and error in compilation, that i can't fix by
> myself... :( did you checked it before uploading to openvz.org?
As you can see, we also provide .x86_64 rpms. So, somehow we've built them.
If you couldn't do something, this is not a reason to think, that nodody
could. If you think, that there is something really wrong, please, fill the
bug at bugzilla.openvz.org with all necessary info how to reproduce it.
And, please, stop flooding with small and senseless letters.

> my arch is x86_64, i have SMP with dual-core Xeons
>
> Soldatov Dmitry wrote:
> > adp94xx included in latest development version is not working. i have
> > AIC9410 SAS/SATA working (with my own changes) in my own build of the
> > Mandriva 2.6.16 kernel, but fEdora's patch for adp94xx can't find my
> > root filesystem and mount any devices.
> >
> > Thorsten Schifferdecker wrote:
> >> Hi,

> >> The ovz-kernel haven't enabled the Framebuffer DEVICE in their
> >> kernel-config ...
> >>
> >> Show Framebuffer (CONFIG_FB) in the kernel-config of Mandriva and
> >> Fedora :
> >>
> >> # grep CONFIG_FB <kernel_config_of_mandriva_or_fedora>
> >>
> >> and enable it , like "make menuconfig" , in your ovzkernel-config and
> >> reBuild your kernel!
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Thorsten

Thanks,