[Users] OpenVZ quota problem

José David Bravo Álvarez jbravo at colombiahosting.com.co
Fri Nov 17 10:30:21 EST 2006

Im using FC4 in all my VE,
when I type:
root at abraham [/scripts]# quotacheck -avug
quotacheck: Quota for users is enabled on mountpoint / so quotacheck
might damage the file.
Please turn quotas off or use -f to force checking.

And I tried quota (user) for all users and I get:
root at abraham [/home]# quota lealanga
Disk quotas for user lealanga (uid 32138): none
root at abraham [/home]# quota aposada
Disk quotas for user aposada (uid 32010): none