[Users] New features suggestion

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Thu Jun 1 05:06:18 EDT 2006

>>What do you thing about this? Any comments and suggestions are appreciated!
>
> There was similar development some time ago, check
> http://download.openvz.org/contrib/
> It will be great, if you'll port it to current procps version. After that,
> we'll include it to standard OpenVZ package set, as well, as proposed
> vnetstat.

I will briefly add what this package do:
it adds -E option to both ps and top utils.
when -E is given it starts to print VEID column.
If number is given after -E options, then only processes for this VE are
filtered/shown.
This is rather outdated, so would be nice to update this package...

Thanks,
Kirill