[Users] Absolute minimum in a VE

Paul Stuffins paul.stuffins at dephenom.net
Sun Jul 23 17:55:21 EDT 2006

Hi Guys,

I was wondering what the absolute minimum you need in the .list files is?

For example in a few of my VE's I will only need GCC so can I have a
.list file with just GCC or is there any other packages that need to go
into the .list file?

Many Thanks
Paul Stuffins

The information contained in this email is confidential and is intended
solely for the named recipient only. Any views or opinions are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The VPS
People. If you are not the named recipient, be advised you have recieved
this email in error and that any use, dissemination, distribution,
copying or printing is prohibited. If you have recieved this email in
error please contact the sender by email or telephone.