Fw: Re: [Users] Kernel for Hyperthreading

Greg Felter thatis at absolutelycrap.com
Mon Jan 9 11:16:07 EST 2006

Guess I didn't read closely enough on the kernel page :(  Thanks
I ran into a little snag:

# rpm -ivh ovzkernel-smp-2.6.8-022stab061.1.i686.rpm
warning: ovzkernel-smp-2.6.8-022stab061.1.i686.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY,
key ID a7a1d4b6
error: Failed dependencies:
        vzkernel-install is needed by ovzkernel-smp-2.6.8-022stab061.1.i686

So do I have to install the regular kernel first and then the SMP kernel??