[Users] OpenVZ and Gentoo

Kirill Korotaev dev at openvz.org
Wed Jan 4 03:51:42 EST 2006

so you run Gentoo inside VPS yeah?
the problem seems to be in your initscripts, which didn't mount /proc on
VPS start and didn't create /dev/ptyX entries for terminal devices.
Looks like the only process in your VPS is init, strange...

kir@ who is in charge of Gentoo will be available after Jan 7 only, but
I can check what's wrong with your VPS if you provide me the credentials
in private email.

Kirill