[Users] Re: The problem of iptables on FC4

PondRicefied k.ikeda at fieldstand.com
Sun Feb 19 11:20:00 EST 2006

> Next, VPS networking requires IP forwarding, so it won't work with this rule:
> $IPTABLES -P FORWARD DROP
It was NG even if I changed FORWARD into ACCEPT.

I was doing one wrong guess.
"iptables -A {INPUT,OUTPUT} -{d,s} XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX -j ACCEPT"
was able to access.
But, I cannot access in "iptables -A {INPUT,OUTPUT} -{d,s} XXXX.XXXX.XXXX.XXXX -m state --state {NEW,ESTABLISHED,RELATED} -j ACCEPT".

I am using the following in the syntax of iptables.
Parameter :
  protocol
  source
  destination
  jump
  in-interface
  out-interface
Matching option :
  icmp
  limit
  multiport
  owner
  state
  tcp
  tos
  ttl
  udp
Expansion of a target :
  LOG
  REJECT

Which should I load in IPTABLES_MODULE (/etc/sysconfig/iptables-config) and IPTABLES (/etc/sysconfig/vz)?
And other configurations. PLZ.