[Users] OpenVZ on Fedora Core 5 (networking question)

Santi Saez santi at usansolo.net
Fri Apr 28 10:39:41 EDT 2006

El 26/04/2006, a las 18:33, Kirill Korotaev escribió:

Hello Kirill,

Sorry for the delay in the email reply.. :-(

Thanks, with those changes now I can ping VPS from the local network
and viceversa!

> I also wonder what host system you have? I didn't find lots of vz
> scripts in /etc/sysconfig, so I suppose your installation of OVZ is
> somehow broken or not full?
> The same proxy_arp settings should have been automatically setup by
> vzctl... Strange...

Hardware node it's a Debian Sarge "out of the box", and OpenVZ has
been installed following the steps of this howto:

http://www.howtoforge.com/openvz_debian_vps

I don't remember any error at installation time..

> I also replaced you MASQUARADE rules with:
> # iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -s  192.168.0.0/24 -d !
> 192.168.0.0/24 -j MASQUERADE
>
> i.e. packets coming to 192.168.0.0/24 should not be masquaraded.

Thanks again ;-)

Regards,

--
Santi Saez