[Users] Openvirtuozzo kernel patch license questions

Christian Aichinger Greek0 at gmx.net
Wed Sep 7 02:59:42 EDT 2005

Hi,
on your homepage you state:
	The Open Virtuozzo kernel is based on the Linux kernel,
	distributed under the GPL terms, so it is licensed under GNU GPL
	version 2.

In the kernel patch you distribute (patch-022stab032-core) several
files (all that you added to the kernel tree) have the following
header though:
	(C) SWsoft, 2005, http://www.sw-soft.com, All rights reserved.

"All rights reserved" doesn't look very GPL compatible to me, and in
particular you didn't really state anywhere that the patch itself
may be freely redistributed (on your homepage you just talk about
the patched kernel).

Could you please clarify these issues, probably by replacing all
those "All rights reserved" statements with the proper GPL statement
("This file is free software...")?

Cheers,
Christian Aichinger

PS: Please CC: me as I'm not subscribed to this list.