[Libct] Is libct still active?

Andrei Vagin avagin at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 22:41:30 PDT 2016

Hi John,

We have not found a big interest in a community to this project. LXC
has own code to create and manage containers. Developers of Docker
want to write code in Go.

LibCT is designed to simplify using containers features in
applications, but we have not found people who are interested in this
functionality now.

Currently we are busy to make a new version of Virtuozzo and
concentrate our forces on this task. Then we will decide what to do
with LibCT.

What is a use case where you are thinking to use libct?

Thanks,
Andrew