[Libct] Regarding libct APIs for SELinux.

Monali Porob Monali.Porob at huawei.com
Fri Mar 13 13:42:40 PDT 2015

Hi Andrew ,

Thanks for all the pointers from you . I wanted to check on how to use Libct - SELinux APIs to create and apply SELinux policy for the container process.

I am new to both SELinux and Apparmor.
Learning few Apparmor basics, associated tools and experimenting with libct sample I  was able to understand how to use apparmor with libct container.

Qn 1:  the process/API to use SELinux with libct containers similar to Apparmor. ? Do I use the lsm_process_label_set()  API for SELinux too  ?

Qn2   For SELinux , Is there any sample test program such as one that's available for apparmor ( ct_apparmor.c) ?

Qn 3: Lastly are there any SELinux tools which I need to understand as pre-requisite to check libct's APIs for SELinux .  For example similar to apparmor_parser, apparmor_status , understanding of Apparmor profiles etc.
I am  going through semanage, restorecon . Any pointers in this case too , will definitely help   :)

Thanks and Regards,
Monali.