[Devel] Possibility to use HSE Engine (open source) over SSD/NVMe

Paulo Coghi - Coghi IT paulocoghi at gmail.com
Thu May 28 17:53:41 MSK 2020

Hello OpenVZ and Virtuozzo Development Team,

I recently discovered the HSE open source storage engine from Micron, with
source on https://github.com/hse-project/hse

Despite being made by Micron, it accelerates workloads over any SSD and
NVMe brand.

In short, one of the use case it is designed is to Software Defined
Storage, delivering up to six times the performance, 11 times lower latency
and seven times greater write endurance running on SCM and SSDs.

Thus, I shared it here because it might be useful for Virtuozzo Storage.

Thanks!

Paulo Coghi