[Devel] Any interest in a Debian 10 and CentOS 8 templates for OpenVZ 6?

devops signinintegration123 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 19:08:06 MSK 2019

I have working templates for Debian 10 and CentOS 8 on OpenVZ 6 for my
own use.  All I did was compile a custom version of glibc v2.28 with
kernel v2.6.32 compatibility ported back in.  It wasn't too difficult
and so far it seems to work well although I have not extensively tested it.

If there is sufficient interest than I am willing to share and maybe
make the github repo public for contribution and bug reports.