[Devel] protblem building criu on pcs7

Cyrill Gorcunov gorcunov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 06:12:56 PST 2015

Guys, recent changes in criu prevented me from continue building it
on pcs7 kernel (ie on 3.10 higly lifted kernel) because there is
no SECCOMP_SET_MODE_FILTER and SECCOMP_FILTER_FLAG_TSYNC constants
defined in headers. That said for sure I can simply comment it out
(or defined by my own), but such lack of constants means that we
don't have this functionallity in kernel.

So what would be a safe strategy here: backport kernel patches,
make this code compile-dependant or something else? Pavel?
Asking simply because I'm not familiar with seccomp engine
yet and cant provide a solution.

	Cyrill