[Devel] Patch for vzctl reinstall

Pavel Odintsov pavel.odintsov at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 00:31:36 PST 2014

Hello, Kevin!

Thank you for your feedback!

We selected this approach because rm -rf on /vz/root/CTID/* can
consume big amount of time due to "millions of files" inside image.

>From VPS provider side is very important provide to ability to
customer for fast container reinstall and we did it. But we did backup
after any reinstall operation (on ploop level too) for fast restore in
emergency case.

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 4:29 AM, Kevin Holly [Fusl]
<openvz at lists.dedilink.eu> wrote:

Sincerely yours, Pavel Odintsov