[Devel] Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers

Glauber Costa glommer at parallels.com
Wed Jul 25 03:53:22 PDT 2012

On 07/12/2012 01:41 AM, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> We are organizing containers mini-summit during next Linux Plumbers (San
> Diego, August 29-31).
> The idea is to gather and discuss everything relevant to namespaces,
> cgroups, resource management,
> checkpoint-restore and so on.
>
> We are trying to come up with a list of topics to discuss, so please
> reply with topic suggestions, and
> let me know if you are going to come.
>
> I probably forgot a few more people (such as, I am not sure who else
> from Google is working
> on cgroups stuff), so fill free to forward this to anyone you believe
> should go,
> or just let me know whom I missed.
>
> Regards,
>   Kir.

I just came up with the following preliminary list of sessions:

http://wiki.linuxplumbersconf.org/2012:containers

Since people mostly said what they wanted to talk about, but without
extensive descriptions, I took the liberty of coming up with a small
text for each in the blueprints. If you believe this is inaccurate, or
would like to see it extended (although I personally don't see the point
about going into very formal and deep details here), just let me know
and I will edit it.

This is all still subject to change.