[Devel] about an open repository

Kinsbursky Stanislav skinsbursky at openvz.org
Tue Jan 24 03:19:52 PST 2012

Hello.
It depends on what kernel based OpenVZ kernel you want.
I assume, that you are questioning about RHEL6-based kernel.
No, we do not have git repo for it.
You can take one of combined patches (here, for example, the last one:
http://download.openvz.org/kernel/branches/rhel6-2.6.32-testing/042stab048.1/patches/patch-042stab048.1-combined.gz)
- this one should apply on top of vanilla 2.6.32 kernel.

--
Best regards,
Stanislav Kinsbursky