[Devel] Re: containers and cgroups mini-summit @ Linux Plumbers

Daniel Wagner wagi at monom.org
Thu Aug 2 01:37:28 PDT 2012

Hi,

On 11.07.2012 23:41, Kir Kolyshkin wrote:
> Gentlemen,
>
> We are organizing containers mini-summit during next Linux Plumbers (San
> Diego, August 29-31).
> The idea is to gather and discuss everything relevant to namespaces,
> cgroups, resource management,
> checkpoint-restore and so on.
>
> We are trying to come up with a list of topics to discuss, so please
> reply with topic suggestions, and
> let me know if you are going to come.

I'd like to give a short presentation on what we would like to do with
cgroups and ConnMan including a demonstration. The demo will show what
will happpen when orthogonal cgroup hierarchies are getting used by more
than just systemd. Also I'd like to trigger some discussion on the
future of the networking controllers (net_prio, net_cls).

cheers,
daniel