[Devel] Re: C/R: Checkpoint and restore network namespaces and devices

Oren Laadan orenl at cs.columbia.edu
Sun Mar 14 19:49:47 PDT 2010

Hi Dan,

With this series I get this error when NETNS isn't configured:
(ckpt-v20-rc1)

drivers/net/loopback.c: In function ‘loopback_checkpoint’:
drivers/net/loopback.c:165: error: implicit declaration of function
‘ckpt_netdev_base’
drivers/net/loopback.c:165: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer
without a cast
make[2]: *** [drivers/net/loopback.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [drivers/net] Error 2
make: *** [drivers] Error 2

Oren.