[Devel] Re: Problem: Device or resource busy

Jerf gefera jgefera at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 18:49:47 PDT 2010

Dear serge,
You are right, I am using the checkpoint_self.c in Documentation/checkpoint
dir.
Now, I am using the self_checkpoint in user-cr, but it still has some
errors:
some content in image file:
"f_op lacks checkpoint^@^O'^@^@^H^@^@^@^D^@^@^@<^@^@^@^@pid 4375 ts
k self_checkpoint err -9]: files_struct"
In fact, when checkpoint externally, it also has the error message mentioned
above.
I traced there is an error in freezer_checkpointing(external checkpointing),
can you point out me where might be wrong?
Jefera