[Devel] iptables in container, wrong log destination, need pointer

Jean-Marc Pigeon jmp at safe.ca
Thu Feb 11 06:32:26 PST 2010

Hello,

	I have containerized syslog, such each container has its
	own syslog.

	Container can have their own set of iptables rules.

	I was expecting CONT: iptables log report to be
	send to the CONT: syslog, which is not the case,
	they are rather sent to HOST: syslog.

	This means to me, iptables rules are containerized,
	but the execution is NOT (CONT: rules are checked
	within the HOST: context, not the CONT: context).

	Could somebody give me hint where I should look
	in the code, to have a better understanding about
	what is happening?

--
A bientôt
Jean-Marc Pigeon                                   Internet: jmp at safe.ca