[Devel] Wiki for LXC with Checkpoint/Restart

Sukadev Bhattiprolu sukadev at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 12 15:27:27 PDT 2010

Hi,

We created following wiki to describe the process to build/test LXC
with checkpoint/restart.

	https://ckpt.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Link-LXC-USERCR

The USERCR and LXC patches that are needed are in:

        http://lxc.sourceforge.net/patches/lxc+usercr/usercr-patches/
        http://lxc.sourceforge.net/patches/lxc+usercr/lxc-patches/

(and also referred to in the above wiki).

For now, the wiki identifies specific "commit-id"s to identify the
commit with which the instructions in the wiki were tested. We hope
to create more meaningful tags to the commits and if so, we will update
the wiki with the tags.

Please let me know if you have any comments on the wiki or run into
problems.

Thanks,

Sukadev