[Devel] Re: More performance numbers (Was: Re: IO scheduler based IO controller V10)

Andrea Righi righi.andrea at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 01:34:38 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 08, 2009 at 12:42:51AM -0400, Vivek Goyal wrote:
> Apart from IO scheduler controller number, I also got a chance to run same
> tests with dm-ioband controller. I am posting these too. I am also
> planning to run similar numbers on Andrea's "max bw" controller also.
> Should be able to post those numbers also in 2-3 days.

For those who are interested (expecially to help Vivek to test all this
stuff) here the all-in-one patchset of the io-throttle controller,
rebased to 2.6.31:
http://www.develer.com/~arighi/linux/patches/io-throttle/old/cgroup-io-throttle-2.6.31.patch

And this one is v18 rebased to 2.6.32-rc3:
http://www.develer.com/~arighi/linux/patches/io-throttle/cgroup-io-throttle-v18.patch

Thanks,
-Andrea