[Devel] Re: [BUG] net_cls: Panic occured when net_cls subsystem use

jamal hadi at cyberus.ca
Fri May 29 06:54:29 PDT 2009

Hi Minoru,

I hate to do this to you after i made suggestions on how to
make the changes.... (as an adult i hate it when people do it to
me;->)
But sometimes code helps. So what i meant is the attached patch.
I havent even compiled it yet.
If it works, please submit it and add yourself as the author
(and a signed-off from me). Then we can revisit the init()
issue in cls_group..
You should also cc tgraf in your cls_grp config questions.

cheers,
jamal