[Devel] Re: How much of a mess does OpenVZ make? ; ) Was: What can OpenVZ do?

Dave Hansen dave at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Feb 27 13:54:15 PST 2009

On Sat, 2009-02-28 at 00:57 +0300, Alexey Dobriyan wrote:

> > > This is collecting and start of dumping part of cleaned up OpenVZ C/R
> > > implementation, FYI.
> >
> > Are you just posting this to show how you expect c/r to look eventually?
> > Or are you proposing this as an alternative to what Oren has bee
> > posting?
>
> This is under discussion right now.

Here as in LKML and containers@?  Or do you mean among the
OpenVZ/Virtuozzo folks?

The reason I ask is that we have gone through several rounds of
community review over the last few months with Oren's code, and I'd hate
to throw that away unless there's something wrong with it.  Is there
something wrong with it?

-- Dave