[Devel] [Test Result] I/O bandwidth Control by dm-ioband - partition-based environment

Dong-Jae Kang baramsori72 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 18:46:36 PDT 2009

Hi Ryo

I attached new test result file(ioband-partition-based-evaluation.xls)in
this mail.
In this time, it is not virtualization environment.
I evaluated partition-based use cases before I do it in vitualization
environment.
because I think the two cases are smilar each other.

The detailed information about the evaluation can be referred in attached
file.

If you have any questions or comments after examine it,
please give me your opinion.

Thank you.
--
Best Regards,