[Devel] Re: Network Namespace-1000 networks with Overlap Addresses

Babu N babu.neelam at freescale.com
Thu Apr 23 01:26:23 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am finding that a unshare call with CLONE_NEWNET is giving error in
ubuntu 8.10 (kernet version 2.6.27).
The man page here
(http://manpages.courier-mta.org/htmlman2/clone.2.html) states that
CLONE_NEWNET implementation is not yet complete, but probably will be
mostly complete by about Linux 2.6.28.
Is there way I can use CLONE_NEWNET successfully in 2.6.27 ?

Thanks,
Babu