[Devel] Network Namespace-1000 networks with Overlap Addresses

Krishna Vamsi-B22174 avamsi at freescale.com
Mon Apr 13 19:40:09 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am a newbie  to this list.  Here is my use case , we have  Loadable
Kernel Module which applies security to
the packets arriving from 1000 networks with overlap addresses. There
are 3 different  user space process which handles
control traffic  from these 1000 networks .

Please let me know

1)How to create a Network Namespace Object ?
2)How to delete a Network Namespace Object ?
3)Can these 3  user space process see all the Network Namespace objects
created in the kernel ?
 If so, how can they access these objects?
4)How to group 2-3 interfaces under a particular Network Namespace ?

Is there any patch available to achieve the above use case ?

Regards
    Vamsi