[Devel] extradite oracle into a VE, can we?

杜雨阳 duyuyang at gmail.com
Mon May 19 19:45:35 PDT 2008

HI,

Here is the thing. Oracle 10g was first installed without openvz. then OpenVZ was installed and then a VE 101.

I "vzctl set --devnodes" all the root file system into VE 101, and then chroot into that fake root in VE 101.

I was hoping then Oracle can be used in the fake root in the VE 101 as it was, but I could not.

ERRORs includes:
bin/tnslsnr: error while loading shared libraries: libclntsh.so.10.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Anybody has the same experience?

Thanks.

Y. D.

2008-05-20