[Devel] pre-copy on live migration

Almir Fernandes almirdfernandes at yahoo.com.br
Wed Jun 11 08:31:07 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm a master student and I have been testing live-migration on  Openvz and  Xen...
The  tests  shows, differently of Xen live-migration, the Openvz live-migration is some
slow for my aplication. I think the solution of this problem is implement pre-copy on Openvz live-migration.
Then, I'd like to know,
 why pre-coppy is not implemented  on  openvz ?

The answer of this question is very important to me.
Thanks all.

http://br.mail.yahoo.com/