[Devel] Re: mini-summit conf#

Serge E. Hallyn serue at us.ibm.com
Mon Jul 14 08:13:22 PDT 2008

Quoting Vivek Goyal (vgoyal at redhat.com):
> On Wed, Jul 09, 2008 at 10:57:10AM -0500, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> > Before I forget,
> >
> > we're planning on having a call-in for the containers mini-summit.  The
> > phone number is:
> > 	US toll: 1-770-615-1382
> > 	US toll-free: 1-877-421-0023
> >
> > When asked, the passcode is: 499229
> >

> I was interested in joining the discussion regarding cgroup/libcg,
> especially participate in discussion on how to go about automatic
> placement of tasks in right cgroups based on defined rules.
>
> Is there any plans to discuss above topic?

The agenda is posted at
http://wiki.openvz.org/Containers/Mini-summit_2008.  The second part
(from 11:30am-2pm eastern time) is resource management, and cgroups and
libcg are listed as topics.  The moderators for the resource management
section are Paul Menage, Balbir Singh, and Dhaval Giani, and I
understand they've been corresponding about the agenda, so updates may
be forthcoming.

> If yes, can I join in over
> phone?

Absolutely.

> Do I have to register for OLS if I want to join-in over phone?

No, that is only to join in person.

thanks,
-serge