[Devel] Re: Where can I play the memory control (with -mm)

Ian jonhson jonhson.ian at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 22:16:50 PST 2008

hmm...  so many patches need to be patched in current kernel mainstream?

I am now using the kernel version:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/daveh/linux-2.6-lxc.git

It seems the linux-2.6-lxc has not been updated for a couple of months
because I got "Already up-to-date" after running "git-pull". So, I am
wondering how many patches need to be patched in my kernel? all?
Is there any kernel that has been patched for experiment?

> mmotm (mm on the moment == latest -mm tree) is here :)
>
> http://userweb.kernel.org/~akpm/mmotm/

Thanks again,

Ian