[Devel] Help required regarding tool for OpenVZ

Khyati Sanghvi khyatibsanghvi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:50:18 PDT 2007

Hi,

I'm new to OpenVZ. I'm interested in making a tool which can give
performance statistics for OpenVZ, which can help users to get details about
CPU usage, Memory usage etc for each VE.

  For this task one file which can act as source is /proc/vz/vzstat. Can
somebody guide me on which all performance information, the user or
performance analyzer might want know. It would be great if somebody can also
point out other user information tools which are required to be developed
for OpenVZ.

Thanks in advance...

With regards,
Khyati