[Devel] [RFC][ only for review ] memory controller bacground reclaim [0/5]

KAMEZAWA Hiroyuki kamezawa.hiroyu at jp.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 28 00:49:23 PST 2007

Hi, this set is for memory controller background reclaim.

Merged YAMAMOTO-san's version onto 2.6.23-rc3-mm1 + my NUMA patch.
And splitted to several sets.

Major changes from his one is
 - use kthread instead of work_queue
 - adjust high/low watermark when limit changes automatically
   and set default value. (a user can specify his own later.)

This version is just for review. (I'll rebase this to the next -mm.)

Patch description
[1/5] ... just a fix
[2/5] ... add set/get interface to res_counter
[3/5] ... add high/low watermark to res_counter
[4/5] ... add high/low watermark value to memory cgroup
[5/5] ... add background reclaim to memory cgroup

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks,
-Kame