[Devel] Screamm.. commit f400e198b2ed26ce55b22a1412ded0896e7516ac

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Wed Mar 28 20:25:48 PDT 2007

This is just to vent.

I was clearly not auditing patches well enough earlier and the above
patch got modified since the version I wrote initially.  Adding a
few addition is_init calls where what we care about test is not
is the real init process of the system (so we should treat it with
care) but is this the pid == 1 in my pid namespace.

So now we (or maybe me) are going to have to through all of those
is_init references and undo the changes for the ones that don't
apply to the global init.

Guys, please, please be more careful.

The one that set me off is the one in will_become_orphaned_pgrp.

Eric