[Devel] Re: Lots of build errors in 028stab23

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Tue Mar 27 17:23:29 PDT 2007

* Enrico Weigelt <weigelt at metux.de> wrote:

> This might come from the #define in sched.h, when CONFIG_SCHED_VCPU
> is not enabled, which aliases vcpu_online(cpu) to cpu_online(cpu).
>
> Maybe should just leave off "(cpu)" ?
>
> ... I'll have a try ...

Didn't help :( hmmpf.

Stepped over and enabled VCPU.

Now I got: macro "ub_oom_task_killed" passed 1 arguments, but takes just 0

The problem seems to be in include/ub/ub_oom.h, at the place where
CONFIG_USER_RESOURCE is not defined - the #ifdef (an dummy)
misses the paramter. Adding one lets the error go away.

Now the next error:

mm/oom_kill.c: In function `oom_kill_task':
mm/oom_kill.c:289: error: structure has no member named 'mm_ub'

Maybe some forgotten #ifdef's ?

I'll have a look ...

cu
	http://patches.metux.de/