[Devel] Join Our Team at LinuxWorld San Francisco

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Sat Jun 30 07:48:34 PDT 2007

We're very excited that this year OpenVZ will have exhibit space in the
dot-org pavillion of LinuxWorld in San Francisco, August 6-9. We will be
showing and demoing OpenVZ server virtualization, answering questions
and so on.

Here is the best news of all. We can have up to 7 people at our exhibit.
While a few OpenVZ developers will come, it will definitely be less than
7. We do not want to stall OpenVZ development. :)

We would like the community to participate with us in the event. If you
live in California (or can come to this LinuxWorld), are an OpenVZ user
and would like to be a part of our team at the OpenVZ exhibit -- you are
very welcome to join us! Please email me (kir at openvz.org) your details
and we'll discuss arrangements.

Regards,
  Kir Kolyshkin on behalf of OpenVZ team.