[Devel] Re: [NETFILTER] early_drop() imrovement (v4)

Patrick McHardy kaber at trash.net
Wed Jun 27 06:18:07 PDT 2007

Vasily Averin wrote:
> Patrick McHardy wrote:
>
> it is incorrect again: when cnt=0 you should break both cycles.

Indeed, thanks. Fixed now. Also changed it to leave the loop
if we found an entry within a chain (we want the last one of
the chain, so we still walk it entirely) and replaced

hash = (hash + 1) % nf_conntrack_htable_size

by

hash = (hash + 1) & (nf_conntrack_htable_size - 1)

since one of my queued patches makes sure that its always
a power of two.