[Devel] Introduce new filesystem inside VE

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Tue Jun 26 01:18:40 PDT 2007

filesystem_type has have FS_VIRTUALIZED flag to allow
file system to be mountable from inside VE.

However, make sure that code in spufs doesn't have global
variables or at least uses them in a safe manner.
(e.g. it is safe to have global lock for all VEs,
but may be unsafe to have global list of some kind of objects).

Thanks,
Kirill