[Devel] Re: containers development plans

Paul Jackson pj at sgi.com
Mon Jul 9 08:23:20 PDT 2007

Serge wrote:
> So if any development is planned over the next year on top of
> Pauls Menage's containers and/or cpusets, we'd like that listed
> here as well.

Well, apparenntly you guys are planning some "container" stuff
that is on top of or relates to in some way unclear to me with
Menage's containers and/or cpusets.

I'll repeat my question a third time ... not knowing any clearer
way to state it than before, I'll just quote myself:

--
                  I won't rest till it's the best ...
                  Programmer, Linux Scalability