[Devel] Re: NFS causing oops when freeing namespace

Eric W. Biederman ebiederm at xmission.com
Wed Jan 17 14:30:16 PST 2007

Cedric Le Goater <clg at fr.ibm.com> writes:

> your first analysis was correct : exit_task_namespaces() should be moved
> above exit_notify(tsk). It will require some extra fixes for nsproxy
> though.

I think the only issue is the child_reaper and currently we only have one of
those.  When we really do the pid namespace we are going to have to revisit
this.  My gut feel says that we won't be able to exit our pid namespace until
the process is waited on.  So we may need to break up exit_task_namespace into
individual components.

Eric