[Devel] can we suggest a patch?

Kirill Shileev kshileev at openvz.org
Wed Dec 26 02:49:19 PST 2007

Dear Dave,

We are team doing paravirtualization called OpenVZ.
We would like to run crash utility upon our kernel,
unfortunately, it's not possible without some slight modification of
crash code. The reason is the introduction some additional data
structure to the kernel code which virtualize runqueues among other
things. So the way crash reads struct rq is a bit different from vanilla
kernel.

Do you mind to check our patch for your code? We would certainly
appreciate if you consider it's including.

--
Kind regards, Kirill