[Devel] Re: Re: Hang with fair cgroup scheduler (reproducer is attached.)

Dmitry Adamushko dmitry.adamushko at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 02:22:08 PST 2007

On 14/12/2007, Steven Rostedt <rostedt at goodmis.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 14 Dec 2007, Dmitry Adamushko wrote:
>

> > argh... it's a consequence of the 'current is not kept within the tree" indeed.
> >

> Thanks Dmitry for tracking this down.

My analysis was flawed (hmm... me was under control of Belgium beer :-)

The task in not on the runqueue (p->on_rq == 0) at the moment when
put_prev_task_fair() and set_curr_task_fair() get its turn in
sched_move_task()... so dequeue/enqueue_entity() are not triggered,
that's good.

so back to the square #0.

--
Best regards,