[Devel] [RFC] Container mini-summit agenda for Sept 3, 2007

Cedric Le Goater clg at fr.ibm.com
Thu Aug 30 03:05:07 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Some of us will meet next week for the first mini-summit on containers.
Many thanks to Alasdair Kergon and LCE for the help they provided in
making this mini-summit happen !

It will be help on Monday the 3rd of September from 9:00 to 12:45 at LCE
in room D. We also might get a phone line for external participants and,
if not, we should be able to set up a skype phone.

Here's a first try for the Agenda.

Global items

	 [ let's try to defer discussion after presentation ]

* Pavel Emelianov status update
* Serge E. Hallyn Container Roadmap including
	. task containers (Paul Menage)
	. resource management (Srivatsa Vaddagiri)

Special items

	[ brainstorm sessions which we would like to focus on ]

* builing the global container object ('a la' openvz or vserver)
* container user space tools
* container checkpoint/restart

Thanks,

C.