[Devel] Re: netns34

Benjamin Thery benjamin.thery at bull.net
Wed Aug 8 04:16:48 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,

I've cloned the repository and built the kernel.

Unshare support is broken. It misses a small change in sys_unshare()
to accept the CLONE_NEWNET flag.
I guess it should be added in commit "net: Add network namespace
clone & unshare support." (See attached patch below)

Also, have you removed the "sysfs interface support for moving devices
between namespaces" on purpose?
Is there another way to move interfaces now?

Benjamin

--
B e n j a m i n   T h e r y  - BULL/DT/Open Software R&D

    http://www.bull.com