[Devel] linking with vzctl library

Standa Kunc standa.kunc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 16:10:03 PDT 2007

Thank you Dmitry, now I am able to use libvzctl.

Is it possible to link libvzctl without access to openvz source code?

Is there or are there header files installed in system path which
provide all needed declarations?

Something simple like math library for C language?
#include <math.h>
cc mathprog.c -o mathprog -lm

I will need it eventually.

Best regards,