[Devel] aufs on 64 bit nodes: warnings on compilation

Vasily Tarasov vtaras at openvz.org
Mon Apr 2 07:25:26 PDT 2007

Hello, I've just compiled aufs on my 64bit node and there were a lot of
warnings caused by 64bit specifics. The tiny patch below fixes most of
them. However there are still a bit warnings, but it depends greatly on
the author how to fix it, so I just report about them:

fs/aufs/xino.c:118: warning: conflicting types for built-in function
'fwrite'
fs/aufs/xino.c: In function `xino_write':
fs/aufs/xino.c:226: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 6)
fs/aufs/xino.c: In function `xino_read':
fs/aufs/xino.c:281: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 6)
fs/aufs/xino.c:286: warning: int format, different type arg (arg 6)